Friday, January 16, 2015

KacyC. Inspirations


My 3 D's- Diligence, Dedication, Determination!!! 

"Determination paves way to Achievement through Dedicated Diligence!"

"Faith intertwines and amalgamates Optimism with Luck!"
"Maintaining character is tough but that is what portrays one's caliber!”
"Success is attained with a Never Give-up Attitude!"


“True love is no possession or bondage but a deep inner-desire to do and die for the other. It is sacrificing as it urges for nothing in return, doesn't expect, never restricts and never demands. True love is an in-depth twinge which yearns for the good being and happiness for other!” 

Love reigns! Love is Eternity, the divine connection between any being, delineating one's soul! Love is the ultimate cause due to which any abstract quality, like compassion, affection, empathy, consideration, devotion, passion, ardor, zing, gusto, certitude, reliance, credence and concern can exist! Love prevails consorting with tranquility. Love finally triumphs !”

 "Misconstrue, misapprehension, misconception, misperceptions, arrogance, hatred, attitude and negativity can NEVER supersede the truth!"
 
"Love is when one knows all your flaws and yet does not think any less of you, even if the rest of the world does."

 "A fire, a burning desire is kindled within, which extinguishes not, is ablaze and envelopes."

“Real love needs a caring heart, concerned soul, pious passions, and strenuous feelings. It is then felt by the other. It then conquers and reigns!”

"Keep your hopes up high maintaining the positivity in you. If you think you are worth it, then go and get it. Prove it to yourself. Everybody else did it and So can you.Tell yourself, you CAN and so you will...!"

"Keep faith and carry on striving towards your dreams, goals and desires!! Never give up!!! Your persistence in not to quit will make it all possible! Allah is beneficent and merciful. He for sure will fulfill!"

" In times of difficulty, I have analyzed myself having developed courage and dare, appearing stronger and diligent than usual. I CANNOT give up on the difficulties, obstacles, situation and circumstances but face it courageously with perseverance. This is where I use my education, my knowledge, my instinct and my endeavor. Yes, challenges do take away my sleep but I won't get my peace of mind until I overcome them.


What is this? Why this Inner-Voice keeps scaring? 
"It won't let betray one's good self, values and righteousness. It is about proving right to me, to myself first. There is a court inside me and I am my own Judge. The moment I do some wrong, even a minor error like getting angry at someone, my inner-self tortures me. I get embarrassed in-front of my own eyes. My conscious won't let me sleep and I keep on feeling guilty, bad and sad contemplating as to why I did that. Why couldn't I stop myself? The WHY's keep haunting me for days until I confess, cry and repent.





“Each person must cultivate his own garden” as Before the reward there must be labor!"
“After years of strenuous effort, I had met fiasco! With sanguine expectations, I endeavored even harder - changing countries, improving on my degrees, professional experiences, cultural adaptation and society integration, just to find out that it is not for me, yet. Now, is not my time and I don't fit in. I endured, still not giving-up but got exhausted repeating the venture. I had not lost the aspiration but was losing the yearning. Reluctantly enough, used to the knocks but keeping certitude, I plunged again with scantest prospect. Fortunately, this time, I broke-through. It happened and I did it. Almighty Allah finally showered his grace compensating my perseverance. That intrinsic desire to prove myself, get appreciated for who I am, finally got rewarded!
Sustain the Perseverance with a NEVER- Quit conviction and you will be rewarded sooner or later! Keep determined, dedicated and diligent!"





4 comments:

  1. "Thank you for sharing these excellent quotes with me; I find them really inspiring and insightful. I am sure all our colleagues will like them and admire your depth and clarity of thought."
    -Applied Linguistics Professor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook Friends Comments:

    Sara Noor: Nice effort
    January 17 at 11:55pm
    ..
    Junaid Jamil :Awesome Kacy Cho, only you can do this. Love it
    Yesterday at 12:26am
    ..
    Ameen Bsharat so nice ... meaningful ideas
    Yesterday at 12:47am ·
    ..
    Elisa Laguatan: Awesome Girl! good for you-I love this!
    Yesterday at 3:31am ·
    ..
    Hussaini Kpaki :Captivating
    Yesterday at 9:10am ·
    ..
    Sarzana Zaman Love your collection of quotes kacy! Thanks for sharing
    Yesterday at 9:32am
    ....

    Zeb Sh :kacy u r a winner lots of love sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, what an inspiration. All those quotes above are reflections of the person reading. Somewhere deep down the heart, every individual has a desire to win and live their dream. In true love people die for love and some keep on waiting. Kacy Cho you are a lady with a heart, a heart full of compassion,care and optimism. May god fulfil all your dreams. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome insights sweet-heart!
      Merci, Gracias, Danke!!

      Delete